|Tips & best practice |
This feature will enable you to see which projects have been recommended and are on the agenda.
Board members can also log in to view this.
You can add attachments to the meeting, such as the agenda.
•Select Development > Meetings > Add new meeting
• (screenshot 1)
• Add a date, meeting name, comments, meeting type (please send me a list of possible meeting types), add a managed by field
• Save & Stay on Page
To link a project to the meeting:
• Go into a project profile, select Add > Link to a meeting (screenshot 3)
• On the bulk update page – select ‘link to a meeting’, then use the search icon to find the meeting from the drop-down list, then select ‘begin process’ (screenshot 4)
• When it says ‘Successful’ the linking process is complete.
• You can see the linked meeting on the project summary page
Other ways to add projects to a meeting:
• View project grid (from search page or just view grid)
• Use check boxes to select specific projects. Select Add to a meeting.
• Complete the bulk update page as per steps below.
View meeting with linked projects
• After linked projects, go back to the meeting profile where will see the number of linked projects – click on the grid to view the projects (screenshot 5)